COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information (see, Information We Store) is requested when you are asking for further information about a product or service, purchasing a Daemonic product or service or using a Daemonic product. Some of the information you provide is stored remotely within the Daemonic database and used for the following purposes:
- To license and activate certain software products and to enable them to perform certain operations.
- To deliver newsletters and provide notice about events (but only if you are subscribed to receive this).
- To alert you to product changes, special offers, updated information and other new products and services from Daemonic.
- To enable us to process any online payment.
- To help us create and publish relevant content.
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you provide us with personal information, Daemonic will never share that information with third parties. However, if you purchase/register a product or service through a reseller online, certain information will be transmitted to Gateway which process the online transactions.
All personal information that you provide will only be used for the purposes stated above.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Daemonic are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities.